Reply: Firmware

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.
X

Topic History of: Firmware

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)

9 years 3 months ago
Firmware

Please share any progress on this. I am interested to know if you were able to accomplish your main goal.

9 years 3 months ago
Firmware

thaGH05T wrote: Where did u find that??? And y did they spend this much time on a SVC manual for this device... All in all that's lucky as hell. Have u had a chance to play yet?

I was just googling around and found a manual for another one. I went back to the main site and there it was. What do you mean by "to play"? The manual does not mention jtag, at least by name, so I still dont know what to do. Also, I am still not sure how to get 3v with the bp - all the explanations for the pullup resistors only seem to be for other modes. I am starting to realize why you dont get a bus pirate for jtag.

9 years 3 months ago
Firmware

Where did u find that??? And y did they spend this much time on a SVC manual for this device... All in all that's lucky as hell. Have u had a chance to play yet?

9 years 3 months ago
Firmware

A. There is absolutely no documentation.
B. There is absolutely no information.

panasonic.encompass.com/shop/research_new/MSC/sm/KXTGA680B.pdf

Moral of the story: Dont give up and never say absolute.

9 years 3 months ago
Firmware

A. There is absolutely no documentation.
B. There is absolutely no information.
C. I am really confused. I have researched the pullup resistors and :http://dangerousprototypes.com/docs/Mixed_voltage_interfacing_with_the_Bus_Pirate
but I cant figure out how to get 3v output. The 2.5 seems the same as all the others.

9 years 3 months ago
Firmware

Ok just zoomed in on my phone n saw it. Couldn't tell much due to distortion. What have u found out so far anything new?

Who's Online

We have 205 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies