ipads

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
  • .::iRizwan::.
  • Haxor Guru
  • Haxor Guru
  • One Machine can do the work of 50 ordinary men, No Machine can do the work of 1 extraordinary man
More
7 years 6 months ago #4812 by .::iRizwan::.
Replied by .::iRizwan::. on topic ipads
you are denying your own words in the post.
"You are misinformed about the iPad Air 2's and later models losing both WiFI and Cellular data. You are correct in that bypassing iCloud on these models will lose the Cellular functionality though."
and then
"For the later models such as Air and Air 2 it DOES break the WiFi as well due to how the device is made"

believe me i know pretty much every thing about apple devices. ;)
i just answer the question in simple words.else i can copy paste the info from different sites too.

if i helped you Buy me a Coffee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #4816 by reverendalc
Replied by reverendalc on topic ipads
I have lots of ideas, thoughts, and questions about iOS and iCloud. There's not much knowledge in the USA though.

Our culture is a "throw-away" culture. Apple demonstrates it with their own service. Nobody really fixes things, we just throw them away and buy new ones because that's what we've been taught, and buying new ones makes the corporations happy.

I have a great respect for those who come from countries who value their investments enough to perform repairs at the component level. These people typically end up with a more in depth knowledge of how things work, because they've replaced nand storage before, they've done these things to fix that we do to phreak.

I'm happy to hear anything anybody has to contribute to the topic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: token.paul

Who's Online

We have 475 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies